Sunday, March 20, 2011

Crystal Garden Reflection...

 I think the crystals grew best on cotton balls and little mini pools. Unlike the cotton balls and mini pools the crystals grew worst on cardboard and wood. The borax was the easiest to grow crystals from. I think the ebsom salt crystals were the hardest to grow from and took the longest. The best method of growing crystals was spilling the liquid in the pool and there on it grew around and stuff. I have seen how stefans simple garden thanks to is pools of crystals became one of the best. I have learned that crystals take time to grow and need a lo of care to be successful. I have no new hypothesis. My error was probably that i did not make my sand pool a crystal pool. I would of done more things on cotton balls and made a bunch of pools. I have just a few more questions like, Do crystals die? How long does it take for crystals to grow to about 50 centimeters? Were do usually crystals grow?

No comments:

Post a Comment