Thursday, January 27, 2011

Crystal Garden...

Day 1
Today we finished off putting the crystal solution on to our gardens and we are gonna wait until tomorrow to see the process and how everything goes.
Day 2
The second day of since the crystals are growing. I checked on my garden and realized that the solution on my trees is already turning into crystals i touched the trees and they even feel like them let's see what happens tomorrow!
Day 3
My crystals are growing awesomely i am noticing a lot of improvement the manoamonium solution are turning in to needle looking crystals all over the ground took and. My bushes are going great they hardened and are starting to take a temporary shape. I think.
Day 5
My crystals made very little improvement but the ground is doing well, although it doesn't look like what imagined but it is good enough because some didn't even grow as well. And i think this what i have might be it.


No comments:

Post a Comment