Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Matter Magic Trick...

Today we had to perform our magic trick to little cute kinder gardeners. I loved it all though my magic trick didn't completely work because it takes to much time. My magic trick was called invisible ink, I had to draw with the cotton swab with the lemon juice. Why lemon juice? Well lemon juice contains carbon and when it is dry and later exposed to heat it turns into its natural color, brown. A few other liquids can do the same thing except the lemon juice and onion juice are the ones that work best, milk could also work you just have to put them in their dry forms under,beside, or above the heat source and wait until the "secret" message appears. This magic trick helped me understand more about different sustenance in food, and or drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment